When disaster hits and an emergency response is needed, All Phase Construction Services and Consulting works in conjunction with various agencies to compile a critical path approach in cataloging an accurate plan of attack. Emergency situations can range from natural disasters to an intruder in your neighborhood.
Response time is an important component of emergency response. Providing security while renovation is being done on your property, is another way to protect your investments. These security services range from a one person roving patrol to a team of individuals, perimeter fencing, guard shack with entry point, patrolling vehicles, perimeter lighting and other services to ensure that your assets are protected.
All Phase CSC can mobilize quickly and address your disaster recovery needs with the following emergency response services:
• Risk assessment
• Project planning and management
• Coordination of services with FEMA, insurance companies and attorneys
• Structural assessment and evaluation
• Hazardous material analysis
• Fungal assessment
• Indoor air quality evaluation
• 24-hour emergency response
We have extensive experience working with owners on disaster recovery resulting from fire, hurricanes, flooding, tornadoes and more.
1) Injuries are preventable
2) Perform a job only if it is safe
3) Working safely is a condition of employment
4) Practice and expect safe behavior everywhere, every day.